Friday, November 03, 2006

Blogs and dogs

I see that my last blog posting was May 18, 2006. The day after that, on May 19th, we (my husband and I) adopted a dog -- and for the next six months it seems like all life revolved around said dog. Rosie, was a stray wandering around the neighborhood, but spending most of her time hanging out on our front porch. She was 9 months old at the time, and 60 lbs. of lab/shepard/bloodhound/etc. mix. She was sweet but wild. After 6 months, obedience training at PetSmart (good people, good program), and lots of watching "Dog Whisperer" we find that we can actually enjoy her, and have some type of life at the same time. But blogging was definitely one of the things that got lost. So here I go again. Nice thing about life -- you get lots of chances to start again.

No comments: